- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Providing post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life cycle costing advice.
Quantity Surveying Services
Our role is to minimise the cost of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the highest standards and quality. We work with both clients and contractors, working in an office or on site. Our quantity surveying and building survey teams work closely together regularly on projects but ever more frequently of late on quantum both for dilapidations and expert witness work.
For more information and to receive detailed advice on Quantity Surveying matters and a competitive fee proposal please call 01242 584674 selecting option 1 and speak to Steve or email firstname.lastname@example.org